Saturday, October 02, 2004

the beginning..

My first entry to blog.. haha.. quite cool i find..an indirect way of expressing your thoughts to all ur friends.. haha..
Life has been quite tiring recently.. my brain is like blocked up unable to think anything rationally... why why why? hope the old matthew quickly comes back.. so tired of not being able to do anything with the best of my ability.. haha..
yup.. but wats comforting is that i have my chicky supporting me all the way.. Shes a real gem.. so supportive, so caring, so nice to me all the way.. i will really cherish her and bring her much joy..
To my caro: "only U N ME"!! lets build our beautiful future together.. lets just settle down and mug real hard for our promos.. its time to start studying.. haha..
if u are wondering whos my darling caro, its ling na.. haha.. the only love of my life..
really hope everything will be fine between me and her and we can last All the way.. hahha..
PROMOS i will face u like a man! fighting all the way.. my dear dear will be with me.. may love truimph.. haha...
hope pormos, OP quickly ends cause i have loads of activities with my dear.. JAY CHOU concert here we come!! wat a once in a lifetime experience it would be for my dear and me... hahaha...
money is just paper... the experience we get will serve as sweet memories for me and my darling.. haha..
hope my blogging career would be a smooth flowing one.. haha.. the best if it helps to improve my GP.. hahaha...

Cara Mia, Ti Voglio Bene....
forever together

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home