Tuesday, November 30, 2004

JAy ConCERt....

27/11/2004 another memorable day for duckyakamatchinchin! i am Sooooo happy on this happy day! cant be happier.. its the fifth month and 1 day i have been with chicky! haha.. On this super cool day, dearDEAr na came to my house to give my sis tuition. so wanna pop in and teach my sis together but my mum at home so cannot disturb or else get scolded again. haha.. so i quietly, guai guai de sit in one corner do homework. haha.. when the tuition finally ended, deardear NA went home le.. to prepare for the muchly anticipated jay concerT!! haha.. though the price is rather steep(128) but i think its worth every cent as it would serve as sweet sweet memories for the rest of chicky's and ducky's lifE! haha.. Thinking that my dear need rest for the concert, i let her off.. haha.. but my darling deardear is preparing a surprise for me! haha.. my super x5 reward! haha.. i met her at 5 at TM.. knew she was up to something but i act blur. (initially, thought she wanted to go buy a mrt long poster for jay... haha..) haha.. when i saw her she's as beautiful as usual. but next to her lies a unidentifed object.. upon closer look, ITS MY AI XIN dinner! haha.. so happy! my lao puo prepare for me one! haha.. we talked about it all the while but didnt expect her to make dinner for me just before the jay concerT! wat a surprisE! SOoososoooOOO happy!! haha.. we went to eastlink mall to have the sumptuous dinner! haha.. dun think its just some simple dishes.. its of high culinary status! haha.. got three veges, one egg and one meat.. though not all the dishes are made by deardear na but i can feel the love in it! haha.. (dishes help by her mantainal friends).. haha.. its so delicious!! i finshed every bit of it! though my tummy is like getting bigger and bigger but I didnt caRE! haha.. after the super powerful dinner, we proceed to the jay concert!! ZHOU JIE LUN, wo men lai ye! haha.. when we were there, not many people reached yet.. so we sat there and my dear talked about jay and how handsome he is.. i ALMOST DIED OF EATING TOO MUCH vinegar! haha.. when the concert started, my dear started jumping.. haha.. it started off with jay hanging on the cross singing yi fu zhi ming.. haha.. its totally wonderful~ haha.. every move of his, for example he crossing his arm, my dear would say soooo cool.. then i cross my arm then she BO CHAP me!! haha.. but nvm.. give jay chance JUST for this night! haha... unfortunately, our row is kind of those quiet type.. wanna high also difficult.. haha.. so its quite not high.. especially there's a babarian sitting behind us.. asking everyone to sit down.. wat a jackass! haha.. luckily i dun like violence or else"**&^%R$#^%&**" haha.. but all of a moment, everything was high again! landy wen lan came out! and oh my, she is sexY! haha.. so i keep on talking about her hoping that dear will jealous but to no avail! haha.. can see i care more for my deAR! ahaha.. yup, and the special guest was nan quan MAMA.. haha.. btw, their songs are quite nice.. the piano PK part was really impressive! haha.. OH MY!! jay and that nqmm guy is damn god in piano!! and i LOVE jay's pink piano! haha.. all of a sudden, jay say the concert ended.. haha.. i know he bluff one.. all the fan stayed back and shouted"ZHOU JIE LUN".. then the drummer suddenly came out.. every beat of the drum, the fans will scream par of jie luns name.. haha.. for example.. one beat "zhou" second beat"jie" third beat "LUN".. haha.. so cool.. after a while, jie lun came hopping out and started to sing KAI BU LIAO KOU and QI LI XIANG.. by then i already cannot stand it le.. i pull my dear out of her seat and went right in front.. we really got into the atmosphere there~~ haha.. sooooOOOO nice!! haha.. then the concert is really over le.. the lights are on, and we moved out.. there's this place where sell all zhou jie lun's merchandise.. on top of the merchandise printed "wu yu lun pi yan chang hui".. i and dear bought 2 wrist band and a disc holder! super nice.. haha..


wat a happy day for me man!!!!!!!
HOPE My dear is happy too......
hope we can see more concerts together k..
and less babarians gg to concerts! haha.. in fact he threw ice at some of the supporters.. must be menopause!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home