Wednesday, June 15, 2005

so lame

wanted to wake up early yo do lots of stuffs one. asked my aunt to wake me up at 9.. but in the end, she never wake me up.. you know wats the reason? she said raining then the weather very nice, so she let me sleep MUCH longer.. haha.. i dont know to cry or to laugh. haha.. this either shows that she is cONCERNED for me or she forgotten, but either the reason she is still my aunt la. hahaha.. i also dun noe wat im talking le. think the plans for today will all be ruined le. hai.. c'mon matthew!! start chionging!!!! NO time le.. time is escaping from your hands. snatch it back. haha.. taht day ah, my clock spoil i tot so early, so slack n slack till at night! haha.. make me waste another day on tv.. hai!! nvm!! gambatte maTChinchIN!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home