Sunday, December 04, 2005

camp orion

ok....... went to this syfc camp recently.. grew so much as a christian.. many doubts that i have are slowly cleared.. it was a tiring yet super enriching experience.. first day was amazing race from tamp to boon lay.. 2nd day was at woodlands, 3rd day was a 16km track in a jungle.. its just truly amazing.. everything went so smoothly.. not a single drop of rain in the 4 days.. AMAZING
!! god is just so nice to us.. i slept on the ground for the first 2 days and on tables the last day.. so u can imagine the amount of pathetic sleep i had.. but i never regretted gg to the camp.. =) thank you so much.. my group mates, my leaders and yao qi who invited me.. its truly a once in a lifetime experience that i hope will bring me thru thick and thin of life..
DEAR frens, if ya find me doing something wrong please remind me.. =)
PRAISE GOD.. three cheers to camp orion..
perspective purpose price pain people..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

matthew, you'll always be in my prayers... continue to grow in Him... God Bless!!!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home