Saturday, January 08, 2005

end of orientation..

Orientation ended!! haha.. i had such a great time with OG9.. pple u have been great..(though we not the best OG but u guys have been a great bunch of pple).. haha.. hope that we can have more outings together =) its just feel so good to make more friends! to know more people and realise that my life is not evolving in that small circle.. i should break out of my comfort zone and know more pple.. networking is essential in life.. haha.. and just being able to lead the yr1's from one corner of school to the other is just so fun.. it makes me forget of all y worries.. just being able to laugh. to smile from the heart is just such a blessed thing to have.. really hope that i;ve been a great OGL and that the pple in my og enjoyed themselves tremendously!! and three cheers and three cheers to aerius! For winning the best clan.. haha.. GOOD JOB, GUYS!!!!!!!

I loVE OG9..
hope u guys love me too.. haha..
God BLesS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home