Friday, July 29, 2005

anger management

hai.. today was a very bad day rounded of with a very nice ending. hai.. as usual my sch bus will drop me at the expo mrt for me to take 12. then 12 is super crowded and there are this bunch of people not willing to move in. the bus uncle is nice enough to let me board from the back. when i thought everything was fine then theres this terror*** look-a-like bus conductor. i explained to him the situation. and he scolded me stupid in fron of everyone.. i really wanted to argue back with him but i was quite shocked by his lousy attitude that i didnt realli react so i just went to the front to tap then i purposely gave the card back to him. how i noe taht idiotic terror*** went to record down my card number.. wat a jerk he is.. must be people like him that pollute the society.. hai.. i was filled with anger and my whole day is ruined. i feel very bad for me and for him. i hope he can change and i can change as well.. i dont want to be angry. i want to glorify god's grace. please control yout temper, matthew!! haha.. its good in a way, that i learnt something and will not hurt others in the future. then at night went to the vatican expo with my cell.. learnt so much things.. so useful.. hahaha.. hope that my faith will grow.. and i can truly be a better person with a better temperament and better understading of life as a whole.. may god bless the world.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home