Saturday, July 23, 2005

hai

i feel so weak.. so tired.. so powerless.. feel that life is dragging.. can feel the ticking of the seconds.. dont look forward to things.. its just not me.. i miss my secondary school.. miss the life that i once had.. the days where school was so enjoyable... looking forward to school so that i could enjoy myself in pes and street soccer right after school and where tired was not a word in my dictionary.. am i sick or am i just feeeling stressed? i do not know.. i hope to find an answer.. i really just want to enjoy myself but its hard under this kind of stressed conditions.. i wonder hows life like in other jcs.. its just hard not to grow in the jc curriculum.. please give me faith,hope, life in my life.. if u are, u will be.. if you aren't, make sure u will be.. there is no room for failures and not much space for success.. you just have to realli squeeze and hope for the best.. although saddening, but thats just life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yut said...

i kinda understand.. im feeling this way too.. yes, i wonder if im stress or what.. just wanna let u knoe.. there's someone feeling this way too.. hope u will feel better.. haha.. whats the link.. haha.. but.. i am very sad now toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! booohooooooooooooooooooooo~

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home