Sunday, July 10, 2005

injured..

haha.. as usual played soccer on saturday.. was my ownself scoring freely when i got myself injured... haaha.. it was like this.. received a long past and got a good first touch and was through on goal when suddenly shawn cleared the ball.. and unluckily, the ball cannonned off my face.. OUCH!! that was seriously painful.. initially was quite blurred.. cause the ball hit my face hard. All i knew was that my specs flew and my vision blured. but being the strong man tat i am, i stayed composed and acted like nothing happened.. BUt.. sadly, my eyelid got cut and it was bleeding.. so hai.. i got to stop playing and go get myself fixed.. haha.. hai.. so sianz.. got injured and cant continue.. hope life will be better to me.. hahaha.. BUT fortunately. my specs never break into two!! thank god =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home