Friday, December 30, 2005

2006

new year is coming.. i guess its e start of a new beginning.. 2006 will be a better year for matthew and all his peers.. guess it also signifys the end of u and me.. I realli wan to thank ya for all e sweet memories tat u have given me.. all e encouragements and all e love in e world had really made me felt very special but im sorry its my fault tat things didnt work out ina good way.. i've really tried.. but e more i tried the more painful it gets.. i really wish for the best in your life, my friend.. regardless of wat, you'll have my fullest support.. you are so loving and nice, there'll confirm be better guys out there who loves u more than i once did.. treasure them.. i dun deserve to be in your life..
thank you for:
the umpteen jiayous, the swans tat accompanied me through the exam, the wonderful sentosa trip, the changi stingrays, the walk along changi beach, the many delicious dinner tat u shared with me, the many prezzies tat u have given me, the valentines card, the countless 'i love you', the sacrifices u've made to give my sister tuition, tolerating my nonsense, supporting me in my table tennis matches, placing me first priority in many aspects, sakura, soup restaurant........ many many stuffs and lame jokes we shared together.. thank u so much..
i wish and hope it'll be good memories in our mind.. but its time for ya to move on.. enjoy life after A's.. and life in uni where u meet many wonderful guys.. choose carefully cause u'll be spoilt for choice.. i wish u all e best in life and a happy new yr my dear friend.. may god bless u in all aspects of life.. thank you so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home