Saturday, March 18, 2006

sispec

got into sispec.. 2nd tier of ocs.. my parents want me to go ocs.. hope i didnt disappoint them.. frankly, i study hard and do all those stuffs is to make tem proud.. i love them and i want them to be happy.. i know they'll be happy with me just being happy and doing the stuffs i like.. but.. i just cant like enjoy myself and really open up in front of them.. i dun noe wat i'm talking about las.. sighs.. i'll go sispec with a new attitude to train myself.. to be fit and do good to others.. sometimes the fear of being late, being tekan by sergeants make me so self-centered.. always rushing and rushing that i didnt look out for other people.. im going to change my attitude.. i just wanna be matthew, the happy go lucky one.. i dun wanna be the army matthew where he always rushing rushing fearfula nd all the other stuffs.. im going to be brave and courageous.. face everything right in the face.. for lord jesus is always looking out for me.. i just have to stand still and look at all the miracles unfold.. praise the lorD!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem to be busy and super stressed out, hmm:) do take care of our health alright? i'll keep you in my prayers.

i miss you so much,matu boyeeee!
heh.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home